LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Other Day!!

OMG WOW!! I did something out of the ordinary with cooking steak. Usually I just fry it up with salt and pepper and maybe some other seasoning, but this time I wanted to try something else.

I melted butter in the pan almost to the point that I had enough that would BOIL instead of just bubble when u put 1 tbsp in the pan. I added garlic salt and pepper turned the steaks over 4 times and then let them cook in the butter garlic mixture.

The next moring my hubby got home from work and reheated them up and we had steak and eggs for breakfast. And can I just say that the piece of steak I had practically melted in my mouth, it was that good.

1 What's Cooking:

angie July 25, 2008 at 5:39:00 PM EDT  

Oh how I love butter. Sounds delicious!

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog when I was featured on SITS. I look forward to many more visits. Off to read more.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP