LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Monday, October 20, 2008

Jolly Mom and Go Graham Go Present

Another Ziploc Zip 'n Steam recipe.

Combine in medium bag:

  • 2 ears of fresh sweet corn, shucked
  • 1/2 teaspoon butter

OR

Combine in large bag:

  • 4 ears of fresh corn, shucked
  • 1 Tablespoon Butter
  1. Seal Ziploc Zip 'n Steam bag and place in microwave.
  2. Cook on full power for five minutes.
  3. Allow bag to stand one minute before opening. Gently shake bag to evenly distribute butter. Carefully open bag and remove corn.
  4. Sprinkle chopped parsley for garnish. Salt to taste.

© Cooks Cooking since 2005

3 What's Cooking:

Felicia October 20, 2008 at 9:04:00 PM EDT  

Yum! I love that your reciepes are doable! I am so not the cook, but I love to learn! That's why I frequent cooking blogs!

Jolly Mom October 20, 2008 at 11:27:00 PM EDT  

Thanks for joining us! This looks good and easy to make, which is always good!

Artful Spirit October 21, 2008 at 7:49:00 AM EDT  

Thanks for your comment! Great recipe, I love simple fast recipes because I don't have a lot of time after work but I want my family to have something yummy! I have a couple super simple recipes on my blog too! I am going to mark you as a favorite so I can see your new recipe posts!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP