LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kreative Blogger Award!

Jolly Mom awarded me the Kreative Blogger Award! YAY My first award for this blog.


My six facts about me.

1. When I was living with my parents I would be the ONLY one allowed to make Chocolate chip Cookies, b.c apparently I made them really fluffy and chewy.

2. I like to bake more than actual cook.

3. Since living on my own with my hubby I haven't done a WHOLE lot of cooking.

4. Sometimes I feel like cooking is chore b.c the only person that ever really eats what I cook is ME!

5. I've been learning to just throw stuff in my Miss Crockpot and let her do the cooking.

6. I've met some nice creative bloggers

Alright now I need to award 6 bloggers.

Diapers and Deadlines

John Deere Mom

Tina's Kitchen

Momma and Company

SITS Girls Recipe

Patti's Pantry


© Cooks Cooking since 2005

7 What's Cooking:

2TooManyHats October 30, 2008 at 10:01:00 AM EDT  

Congratulations on your award! I so identify with #4.

Patti October 30, 2008 at 5:20:00 PM EDT  

Thank you so much for the award!! And for stopping by.

Sydney October 31, 2008 at 11:22:00 AM EDT  

Thanks for the award... and for visiting my blog! Glad you enjoy it!

shannon November 1, 2008 at 8:20:00 PM EDT  

I like EATING more than I like baking/cooking. :)

Susanna November 2, 2008 at 2:32:00 AM EST  

I discovered the crock pot when I had three kids under age three! It saved me!

journey2learn November 2, 2008 at 7:00:00 AM EST  

Congrats!! Definitely can relate to 'cooking a chore'...and liking to bake more :-)

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls November 3, 2008 at 3:08:00 PM EST  

Congrats on the award!

I wish I liked to cook more. I haven't decided though if it's that I just don't like to cook, or that my kitchen annoys me enough so that I don't want to spend time in there, lol. :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP