LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Design your business card

Received this in an email:

Hey, did you miss out on our FREE business card offer
Well here's a second chance to grab it. Order 250 professionally printed full color business cards right now.

What are you waiting for... Design your card today and remember:
You snooze, you lose!

http://goldtitbartend.com/12775069r//99864020e//5212970c/

VistaPrint provides the highest quality, full-color graphic design and printing at the lowest prices!
VistaPrint has served more than 8,000,000 customers worldwide.

The products and services described in this e-mail are provided by VistaPrint Limited, the international leader for webtop graphic design and printing. United States customers may contact us in care of our U.S. subsiriary:
VistaPrint USA Incorporated, 100 Hayden Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421

Or reply to this message if you no longer wish to receive this


I'd love to but I just can't because I don't have a business to put on a card like that. UGH! I've already unsubscribed to this thing and I'm still receiving emails. STOP it already!!

You are more than welcome to it if you like.


© Cooks Cooking since 2005

2 What's Cooking:

2TooManyHats November 5, 2008 at 6:16:00 PM EST  

I like having business cards with my personal info to give out to people I meet - I am involved in our homeschool community and it helps when people have questions. So, even though you don't have a business you could still order some free cards. You could put your blog on there even :)

journey2learn November 5, 2008 at 10:11:00 PM EST  

I ordered a address stamp...they get even more crazy when you order something from them!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP