LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Have you voted today? I did and it didn't take very long. I am a bit excited to see who is voted in for office. I've heard all the bad and good from each canidate so it was a bit tough for me.

Did you vote ALL for one specific party or were you all over the place?

Who are you hoping for?

I voted democrat for our city, and republican for in office.

I'm hoping people vote how they feel inside instead of what has been said in the media.



© Cooks Cooking since 2005

4 What's Cooking:

2TooManyHats November 4, 2008 at 12:49:00 PM EST  

I voted 2 weeks ago via mail. Looking forward to tomorrow when all the nastiness will hopefully end and we can all move forward.

ComfyMom~Stacey November 4, 2008 at 3:19:00 PM EST  

I voted all over the place. But there were only 3 things on the ballot, so that really isn't saying much. :)

Heather B. November 4, 2008 at 9:31:00 PM EST  

I voted all over the place definitely. It was a full 2 page ballot and after all of the state and national votes it was some of both parties I ended up voting on.

journey2learn November 5, 2008 at 10:16:00 PM EST  

Voted...straight ticket (& a bit disappointed with the results) but am appreciative of the historical significance and staying hopeful. America is an amazing country.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP