LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gorcery Lists!!

I grew up with my mom making them and then cutting out coupons to take to the store. I should've been doing that ALL along and well I feel like it takes a long time to do with everything else I do over the weekend such as clean the bathroom, run the dish washer, wash the rest of the dishes, wash and dry clothes then fold and put them away! Yeah that's a lot to do.

So do YOU cut out coupons for the stuff you will be buying from the Sunday Paper(s)? MY MOM SURE DOES. So I am off to cut up some coupons to take to the store with me.

Do you make a list of stuff you will be getting for everyday eating or just for the meals you'll be cooking that week or BOTH?

Right now I'm making my list.

© Cooks Cooking since 2005

1 What's Cooking:

2TooManyHats November 29, 2008 at 1:55:00 PM EST  

I plan a weekly menu (dinners) and make a shopping list based on that and the other basics we keep handy for other meals and snacks. I go to the grocery store once a week and do a big shop. I rarely buy anything pre-packaged, which most coupons seem to be for. I also find even with a coupon for a name brand, the store brand is often still cheaper.

I did do the grocery game on their $1 trial period which of course required lots of coupon clipping - I found I was buying things I would not normally buy, just to save money.

So, yes I plan and have a shopping list broken down by how the store is set-up, but I usually do not clip coupons.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP