LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Homemade Noodle Pictures!!


The Recipe for these wonderful noodles I'm about to show you.

The flour, salt, eggs, oil and water all mixed together. The ooyy gooeeyy stuff. It took a bit more water than what it called for so just really watch the mixture. If you still see some flour pour a little bit of water in at a time until no more flour is showing.

This is the kneading part. I've never kneaded dough before, my mom always did that part. I think it did wrong but who cares it's food right. LOL Anyway it was easy to do that part as well. I kneaded for about five minutes or until I could tell it was getting a bit tougher to knead, like the book says almost like elastic.

Then it was to be covered for about fifteen minutes with either plastic wrap or aluminum foil. I chose the foil because the wrap just wasn't doing it. We get the el cheapo and well it doesn't stick very well like Reynold's does.

So fifteen minutes go by and we have this all rolled out. I used a Pampered Chef Rolling Pin. I love it better than those wooden ones. Easier on the hands.

Then it was rolled!! This part is really easy and you can get your kids to do this part and the rest once they are alright with cutting with a knife.


I LOVED getting to cut the dough when I was younger. Then started the unrolling and laying out. as such.

Tomorrow will come the cooking and eating pictures!! Stay tuned for more of your favorite shows.



© Cooks Cooking since 2005

2 What's Cooking:

2TooManyHats November 26, 2008 at 11:37:00 PM EST  

You make it look so easy. Why do I think mine would never turn out so well?

ComfyMom~Stacey November 28, 2008 at 11:01:00 AM EST  

That is a great recipe! Looks delicious!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP