LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Which Twilight Female are you?

Jamie of Mom to 3 Angels and Trisha of Sweet 'n Sassy did this quiz so I joined in and played along. Who know I'd be Alice. LOL :)

Twilighters Anonymous has this quiz!!!

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!

HA! Like that really could be me. WOW!! Some of the answers where hard for me choose b.c honestly I wasn't much into school nor parties. I'd like to go to more parties but that ship has sailed for me.


© Cooks Cooking since 2005

4 What's Cooking:

shannon November 5, 2008 at 9:05:00 PM EST  

I really wish I had the time and gumption to read these books so that I knew what everyone was talking about.

JLT6907 November 5, 2008 at 9:14:00 PM EST  

nice hahaha. my answers were so true!

2TooManyHats November 5, 2008 at 9:47:00 PM EST  

I'm a sucker for a quiz. I have not read any of the books, but I am Esme.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP