LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Sunday, November 2, 2008

YAY!! I'm on the FOODIE BLOGROLL!!

The widget over there on the right side! I feel so awesome! Very exciting to start getting this blog some recognition and all. This will really be fun!

Now all I need to get is a new camera to take some awesome pictures of the food I create. That will have to come at a later date though so bare with me until then.

Thanks for reading.

© Cooks Cooking since 2005

3 What's Cooking:

shannon November 3, 2008 at 6:57:00 PM EST  

Congrats! The camera thing is a great idea. I don't buy cookbooks that don't have pictures accompanying every recipe. I'm a visual learner, myself.

2TooManyHats November 8, 2008 at 10:58:00 PM EST  

That is so cool. Congrats to you!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP