LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Food

Breakfast taken with my new teal Kodak C813 camera!! LOVE IT!

The pies hubs baked the day/night before. Pumpkin on the left and apple crisp on the right.
The turkey cleaned, dry and waiting to be cooked.

Flour, butter, dried mustard, thyme, garlic salt, onion powder, and pepper... next year I may have to put more because it really wasn't enough to taste.
Hubs making parmesan roasemary pinwheels.
Here is corn, neck and giblets, potatoes, and green beans.
Turkey half way done!!
Turkey DONE!! YUMMY


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and some good eatin's.
Merry Christmas.... oh and if you are having issues commenting I'm sorry it's this new template I'm going to figure out how to fix it or get rid of it but keep the two right sidebars... I may end up asking for help on it. LOL Until next time enjoy.


© Cooks Cooking since 2005

0 What's Cooking:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP