LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Recipe Day 14

Peanut Butter Chocolate Kisses

Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sugar, plus extra sugar in a bowl for rolling
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1(16 ounce) package chocolate candy kisses

Directions
Combine butter, peanut butter, and sugars; blend utnil creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; blend. Mix flour, soda, and salt; add to cream mixture; mix well. Roll dough into balls and then into a bowl of sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Place kisses in the center of the cookie 2-3 minutes after removing from the oven.

NBP: 31 Devotions for Family For Christmas

© Cooks Cooking since 2005

2 What's Cooking:

tanya edwards December 14, 2008 at 5:38:00 PM EST  

My name is Tanya Edwards and I wanted to share my weight loss story with you. I.m no medical guru or anything like that. I.m just a mom who figured out a system that works better than all the famous diets you tried (you know, the ones that didn't work?). Hopefully my story can inspire you to try my method and lose some weight!

See how it can change your life like it did mine. Come and read the REAL story.

http://www.tanyasweightloss.com

ComfyMom~Stacey December 14, 2008 at 7:25:00 PM EST  

Yumm! These are one of my favorites! I'm making them tomorrow for our exchange

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP