LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Food Buzz Featured Publisher

Shannon of Food Buzz had contacted me about becoming a member of the Featured Publishers a few weeks ago. I read the information she sent me and signed and sent back to her. Yesterday I received the email that contained the script code for the ad that will help support myself and my blog. Helps my readers KNOW where I'm going.

Which is nowhere but UP from here. I'm slowly making connections and hopefully one day I'll have this blog with it's OWN url, but for the time being it is what it is.

The ad is over on the left!! Ain't it purrrttttyyyy!!!

© Cooks Cooking since 2005

1 What's Cooking:

2TooManyHats December 3, 2008 at 7:28:00 PM EST  

How exciting - congrats and keep on posting those recipes :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP