LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Monday, December 8, 2008

Make Something Monday Christmas Recipe Day 8

Old Fashioned Preserve Thumbprints

Ingredients

1(8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup softened butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 1/4 cups Flour
1/2 teaspoon bakking soda
1/2 cup pecans
1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
Strawberry and Peach fruit Preserves

Directions

Beat cream cheese, butter, and sugar until smooth. Add flour and soda; mix well. Add pecasn and vanilla. Mix well; chill dough for at least 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press your thumb in the middle of each cookie; fill with about 1 teaspoon preserves. Bake 14-16 minutes or until light brown. Cool on wire rack. Makes about 3 dozen.
NBP: 31 Family Devotions for Christmas DAY 8

Go over to Go Graham Go and sign Mr. Linky with your Monday Craft.

© Cooks Cooking since 2005

3 What's Cooking:

Lola December 8, 2008 at 12:55:00 AM EST  

These look really good. I think I'm going to try them Monday after my son's conference. I've got all the ingredients on hand (wow, when does that happen?). Now I just have to decide which homemade preserves I will use for my cookies. I made Strawberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry and Blueberry Rhubarb.

http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/

Artful Spirit December 8, 2008 at 9:10:00 AM EST  

Yum! These sound delish. Remind me of being a kid at my grandma's house!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP