LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In Hopes for A New Header

Diana of Custom Blog Designs has a new thing going on to win a few things such as a custom blog button, signature, graphic, digital scrapbook page, avatar, or something similar. All she requires is for you to follow, comment, Entrecard Drop and/or advertise or whatever else you do to get noticed.

How cool would it be for me to have some of my delicious foods displayed up top for all to see. I really need something here to really grab this blog and take it full force and get me to cooking more. So what do you say about helping me out by going over to her blog and commenting letting her know that I need a new header for this place.

It would mean so much to me. I would try my own header but I'm no good with all that graphic stuff.

© Cooks Cooking since 2005
Share/Save/Bookmark

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP