LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Under Construction**AGAIN***

OK I know there's a problem with leaving comments. I will hopefully be able to get that fixed in the next couple of days as my computer at home has not been up to snuff lately.

Sorry for the no new content but I'm not gonna post much if you, my readers wont be able to leave comments. Another little tibdit, I recently received some business cards with my website on it from FoodBuzz. Seriously if you post anything about food you should hook up with them. So far I've had nothing but good from them. I like my new cards.
Thank you FoodBuzz Team.

I'm hoping by Monday I will be able to share more with you about the new stuff I've received from Christmas and since then.
© Cooks Cooking since 2005

4 What's Cooking:

Jess @ NBP January 9, 2009 at 5:13:00 PM EST  

Ok so looks like I wont be changing the template anytime soon....

Too Many Hats January 9, 2009 at 5:50:00 PM EST  

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP