LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday Edition 2.18

Since my personal blog is being transferred and worked on at the moment I will post my wordless wednesday here especially since it's food, mainly CHOCOLATE candy. YUM My favorite dark chocolate. I can not eat milk chocolate anymore because it doesn't taste good to me anymore. I recieved this from Stacy of Stacy's Random Thoughts who joined me in An Island Life's Valentine's Swap '09.

You can sign Mr. Linky and visit here, here, and here.




© Cooks Cooking since 2005
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 What's Cooking:

Bloggymommy February 18, 2009 at 3:08:00 PM EST  

I don't like dark chocolate but I love love love milk chocolate! YUMMY! You're sooo making me hungry!

Blessings Abound February 18, 2009 at 10:58:00 PM EST  

Chocolate is always yummy, dark or not. Now I'll have to search for some.:)

Tanya March 11, 2009 at 2:16:00 PM EDT  

when I first saw the Bliss product on the shelves, I thought it had a pink raspberry interior coated in chocolate, and was psyched! (look at the package, see what I mean?) Was only a little disappointed when I realized it was solid chocolate. They do melt in your mouth so nicely!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP