LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Contest: Quaker Oats True Delights Granola Bars-**Ends 4.10***

I recently had the chance to taste test a new product from Quaker Oatmeal they are called True Delights. They come in three different varieties; Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond, Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry, and Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut. They are made with delicious ingredients, these granola bars are an "indulgent combination of real fruit, whole nuts and dark chocolate, mixed into wholesome honey-drizzled Quaker oats."

The fruit chunks in the bars are gently dried bananas and raspberries mixed together with large macadamia nuts, cashews, or toasted almonds and chunks of dark chocolate. Only at 140 calories True Delights are wholesome granola bars that you can enjoy every day.

I enjoyed them, but I also want to get some other opinions from my co-workers. One of them tried the Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry which has dried cranberries and raspberries. She also said that it tasted like a regular granola bar along with liking the chunks of berries. I asked her if there was an after taste and she said, "No", which I consider a plus in a granola bar.


Another co-worker tried the Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond. She said she liked it but would have liked a few more chocolate, almond, and raspberry chunks.

The True Delights granola bars went on the shelves in January. I have a coupon for a dollar off any box of Quaker True Delights Chewy Granola Bars. It expires the end of June for this contest I would like for you to look around the Quaker Oats website and tell me one feature you liked most.

Extra Entries after the first one is completed and in seperate comments, are as follows:
-Blog about this contest with links to this post and to Quaker Oats.com
-Follow me on twitter
-Twitter this contest, leave a link to your tweet.
-Follow my blog
-Subscribe my email
-Share this contest with 3 other friends by email.
The deadline has been extended. Contest ends 4.10.09.

© Cooks Cooking since 2005
Share/Save/Bookmark

20 What's Cooking:

gahome2mom March 20, 2009 at 3:50:00 PM EDT  

I can't be the first. lol

What feature!? Hmmm., I think it looks delicious. (chocolate)Yummy!
Thanks.

gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

gahome2mom March 20, 2009 at 3:50:00 PM EDT  

follower

gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

gahome2mom March 20, 2009 at 3:51:00 PM EDT  

Requested to follow on twitter

gahome2mom


gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

Minxy Mimi April 2, 2009 at 4:13:00 PM EDT  

I like the high fiber contents!

gahome2mom April 6, 2009 at 11:19:00 AM EDT  

I like the recipes section. Thanks. gahome2mom at gmail dot com

janetfaye April 7, 2009 at 5:23:00 AM EDT  

I like the Cooking and Recipes feature.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye April 7, 2009 at 5:24:00 AM EDT  

I follow on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye April 7, 2009 at 5:25:00 AM EDT  

Subscribed.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye April 7, 2009 at 5:27:00 AM EDT  

I sent a tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/1468564400

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

GC,  April 7, 2009 at 2:45:00 PM EDT  

I like the yummy products, then who wouldn't. retirenaval(at)yahoo.com

GC,  April 7, 2009 at 5:48:00 PM EDT  

Subscribed by email. retirenaval(at)yahoo.com

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP