LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pineapple Jerky From Jerky.com

I was approached by Jerky.com the other day to try out some of their Pineapple Jerky. Let me just say I wasn't expecting what I received in the mail; a pineapple slice DRIED and covered in honey from MAUI.
I had to take another look at the site and I just want to say THANK YOU Jerky.com for contacting me. You are the first that I know of to make jerky out of fruit.

That's genius, I love the idea because frankly I had a few kids over this past Saturday and I let them try it, boy did they tear into it. I took a bite as well and wasn't expecting the next thing I'm about to tell you.

It tastes wonderful, with a sweet taste of honey, and the tart taste of the pineapple makes for one EXTREME piece of jerky.

Now they do have more than just fruit, actually that is their newest addition to the beef jerky they have been selling. Among their selection of jerky, they have what is called Buffalo Bills one pound Dead Meat Beef Jerky, their Bacon Freak Ham Jerky, and their Venison Line of jerky along with other meat snacks.

© Cooks Cooking since 2005
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 What's Cooking:

Patty-4U2BeHealthy May 31, 2009 at 9:39:00 PM EDT  

I just love your blog and wanted to give you the Most Wonderful Favorite Blog Award!

http://pattyindependentshakleedistributor.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Patty

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP