LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blog Carnival Has Arrived

Melissa of FruGal Creativity has a wonderful contest going on for a wood mini-book from Genuinely Jane Studios. The books are beautiful! These beautiful books can be customized, decorated, and altered using a variety of craft techniques. I will be entering her contest.

Banner Happenings explains how a class reunion was possible all because of Facebook and a friend. It was possible for my 2003 graduating class as well. We didn't have a huge turn out like I thought we might but not a lot goes on in five years, but in thirty I'm sure there were plentiful stories!! :)

Well now this is a recipe for an experiment!! Egg Fart in a Jar! Watch the video it's really neat. May have to show my two boys that experiment, they'll get a kick out of it.

A Modern Mother explains one of the many motherhood days of getting a few minutes to take a shower whilst the kids play amoungst themselves. I'll just say I know what she's talking about because my two tornadoes have done this as well.

If there are any others that would like to participate in this leg of the carnival please email me those links ASAP!! caleenna at gmail dot com


© Cooks Cooking since 2005
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 What's Cooking:

Melissa June 4, 2009 at 7:37:00 AM EDT  

Thanks for hosting the carnival, Jess!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP