LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You can view Wordless Wednesday over at my main site, Nothing But Purple. I'm starting to wonder if I should even keep this blog, but I am in line to get a new look for here so maybe I'll keep it for awhile.

I baked some cookies yesterday but they didn't turn out like I'd hoped they would. For now I have to get going.

© Cooks Cooking since 2005
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 What's Cooking:

Pam September 14, 2009 at 1:57:00 PM EDT  

I love purple and Congrats. on the Foodie Blogroll!

Simply Life December 30, 2009 at 7:39:00 AM EST  

hope the cookies turned out great!

Anonymous,  January 3, 2010 at 4:01:00 PM EST  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP