LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dead Reckoning

Another book to read on my list of books. I'm already reading four other books. The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox, Dark Visions by L.J. Smith, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by the late Stieg Larsson and Brisinger by Christopher Paolini. I know it is a lot but this mommy needs to keep her brain motivated otherwise it goes to mush and I dont think straight. I'm enjoying them all, I just need to really sit down and finish at least one before I read the new Sookie Stackhouse. Just looking at the cover is tempting to open it. My mom brought it to me this morning she said she got it in the mail yesterday and didn't read any of it. So I'll be the first one to turn its pages, bend its spine, to inhale the new book scent. I've never really touched a book until I read The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyers. Once I finished reading a friends copies I ended up with my own. Then I borrowed a Sookie novel and was hooked. Though reading mysteries has been a tough endeavour.

0 What's Cooking:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP