LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sweetness

With a new start to life comes a great new phone, new oppurtunities as long as I have my kids I will be ok. I am having help but it all hurts. I am getting stronger every day. Things will eventually start to look up. They just have to.

Kids are in school.  I am still babysitting though I have an interview today at 11. I am excited, nervous, scared. It has been a long time since I have had an interview.

Mom and I went shopping Saturday.  I bought three shirts, a skirt, a shrug, and a dress. The dress is for my brothers wedding in November.

I will need to take a shower and figure out what outfit I am going to wear. I may post pictures.

0 What's Cooking:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP