LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Homemade Chocolatey Rice Crispies

These were easy to make. Five cups of rice crispy cereal, one package of marshmallows, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 4TBSP butter, and any chocolate chips you have lying around. I had four different bags with a small amount in each that I used.

Put foil in a baking dish and spray with cooking spray.

Melt the marshmallows and butter in a large skillet. Once melted put in cocoa powder, whisk until creamy. Add rice crispy cereal and half of the chocolate chips, stir until well coated.

Scoop the mixture into the pan then spread the chocolatey goodness out evenly. Sprinkle some of the chocolate chips on top.

Let cool about 15 minutes then cut and serve!

My boys loved these last night. There were four left when I go home from work today. I finished them.

0 What's Cooking:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP